Leader: ETH-SED (Dr. Alba Zappone)
Participants: Contributions from all partners
The objectives of this work package are:
- Provide an organizational framework and the required support for the successful implementation of the project.
- Manage the financial and administrative aspects of the project.
- Coordinate, monitor and implement all necessary measures to achieve the project objectives on time, budget, and quality.
- Contribute to the dissemination of results of the project in the scientific community.
- Quality control, review and submit reports and other deliverables.
- Organize project meetings, including meetings of the Project Management Team every 2 months.
- Coordinate activities with DemoUpCARMA project.
This work package aims to define and carry out all activities related to the project management. The project governance (see Organizational Chart in section 2.3) will be based on:
- Project Coordinator (PC, Alba Zappone), who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, including managing risks and deviations in an efficient manner, as well as for reporting.
- Project Management Team (PMT). The PMT will allow for the work packages to execute their plans in an efficient manner towards their specific and overall project’s objectives, and it will consist of the PC and of the leaders of each WP.
The PMT will collaborate closely with the PMT of DemoUpCARMA and we will refer to the same Advisory Board. The Advisory Board shared with DemoUpCARMA consists of representatives of the scientific community, industrial sector, broad society (including students), and administration (e.g., BFE, BAFU, Swisstopo). DemoUpStorage results will be disseminated in scientific journals and at conferences. Public outreach activities are fully embedded into DemoUpCARMA.